you were there to light my day you were there to guide me through from my days down and on i'll never stop thinking of you how can i forget all that when you're the one who make me smile you'll always be a part of me how i wish you were still mine never will forget the day how we've met and came this far we all know we got this feeling but somehow it has to end up here i know it's me who said goodbye and that's the hardest thing to do cause you mean so much to me and guide the truth from me to you for all the things i've done and said for all the hurt that i've caused you i hope you will forgive me baby cause that wasn't what i meant to do

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

for my prince


biyy . im so sorry . please dont leave me okayy . i sayang you sangat . you dah jadi sebahagian dari 
hidup i . i nak sangat you jadi yang terakhir dalam hidup i . i hope you pegang janji you . i dah ta sanggup kehilangan orang yang i sayang lagi . i mengaku memang i yang salah dalam hal ni tapi i buat semua ni sebab i takut you pergi . BREAK OFF adalah satu perkara yang i takut sangat . i takan pergi  walau apa pun terjadi . i ta sama macam perempuan lain tau . ingat tu . i akan setia dengan you sampai bila bila biyy . i na mati atas tangan you . i need you all the time . you are my everything sayang . imissyou so much . i ta sabar na meet n date dengan you hbis spm nanti . i want to hug n kiss you . cant wait biyy . muahhhhhh . thanks for everything . 
lots of love 
-anys afiqah and awin zaizah-

No comments:

Post a Comment